Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Catch up


Been busy this weekend. Saturday we got up and worked in the yard for four hours. I was totally and completely beat. Sunday we went out to eat with the inlaws and it was just as bad as I feared. Stephen's nephew was a brat, as usual. And my sister in law showed up with dyed red hair. I don't know why, but it really ticked me off - I'm a natural red head and I'm now thinking of bleaching my hair blonde! Monday we painted the living room - chocolate - and painted the trim to be put up. I didn't walk any of those three days. Shame on me. But after yard work and standing and painting all day, I was too sore to move. I've tried to be good on food but Saturday wasn't so good. Today is Stephen's last day off, so we're going to put the trim up and then just take it easy. Assuming he gets up at some point today.

This layout was a BOM challenge. The papers, ribbon and button are from Amy -http://digitallydesigned.blogspot.com/ -and the tag is from Lauren Bavin.

Friday -

~ 33 mins on treadmill
~ SMALL plate of Chinese food
~ lf chicken bean roll

Saturday -

~ cheeseburger and tots
~ spaghetti
~ small turtlette blizzard :(

Sunday -

~ Dimitri's chicken (lunch out with inlaws)
~ homemade pizza
~ oatmeal bar

Monday -

~ oatmeal bar
~ lf chicken bean roll
~ mini frozen pizza with chips

Gotta get back on track. No way I'm going to make my mini goal if I keep this up. :(

1 comment:

cindyMN said...

Ok..you DO know that I am gonna remind you of this LO someday! LOL..esp the needig stephan part..LOL..great job! I dont know HOW you are doing it with eating soo little!! arnt you hungry?? I couldnt really tell how much you have actually totally lost? and what your goal is??
keep up the good work!
cindy