Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another pound gone!

Imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scales this morning and had lost another pound. After the lack of walking and poor food choices, I was stunned to see I'm now down a total of 6 lbs. This leaves me 4 to lose for my mini goal.

I walked for 33 mins this morning, even tho I didn't feel like it. I woke up with a headache and now, I'm sorry to say, it's looking more and more like a migraine. Ugh!

Busy day today at work. I have a ton of regular stuff to do plus a mass mailing that has to be finished before I leave for vacation. Hard to concentrate on work when your head is pounding like a drum.

Monday ~

~ no treadmill :(
~ Quaker oats breakfast bar
~ salad for lunch
~ grilled chicken breast and two bites of grilled turkey, baked potato
~ handful of those sweet tarts again. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine but awesome on the 6lbs!!! Keep up the good work.