Sunday, April 02, 2006

worn out & time change

That's it. I'm frazzled. Worn out. Tee-totally. I got up about 8 yesterday and as soon as Stephen got up, we started working. Had a super quick breakfast and took the old couch to the dump. Thankfully we'd loaded it the night before - I say we, but it was actually Stephen and a friend from work. Stephen and I were struggling to get the thing in the truck (it was so heavy - it was 8 feet long with a recliner in each end) when one of his friends from work drove by. Thank heaven's he did, or we'd still be struggling with it. So we dumped that, came home, loaded up some junk, an empty box, some brush, an old computer case and ran back to the dump. Came home, moved the love seat from upstairs to down. Moved the couch and loveseat (BOTH with recliners!) upstairs. Moved the recliners. Started rearranging the furniture in the upstairs living room. Got it mostly the way we want it. Put a video cabinet together. Just waiting for Stephen to wire everything back up. We want to paint in that room, but it will have to wait til I'm off on vacation. We also went to Lowe's and priced those window shutter treatments. About $800 for the two windows in that room. Ouch!! For some reason I will never understand Stephen hates the curtains and rods that are in that room. Oh well. Finally called it quits about 8pm last night. Was bad, we had pizza for supper. But at we didn't eat lunch, so at least it was better than it could have been. I didn't have the energy to walk. Not sure if I will today or not. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'm up and at it, with only 4 1/2 hrs of sleep. LOVE that it will be daylight still once I get home from work. HATE getting up in the dark tho. Oh well.

Happy Sunday!

Friday -
~32 mins on the treadmill
~bagel for breakfast
~cup of Mexican veggie soup and half a pimento cheese sandwich, 4 or 5 potato chips
~two low fat chicken bean rolls (I know, shame on me!!)


Saturday -
~Breakfast burrito from Sonic
~one french toast stick
~pizza for supper, no lunch.
~no treadmill :( {BUT I was on my feet moving for about 12 hrs straight}

No comments: