Friday, March 31, 2006

Thanks, and a wet Friday

but still a Friday! :)

First, the thanks. I did a very, very small favor for a friend a few weeks back. She thanked me, I told her I was more than happy to do it, and never gave it a second thought. I came home one night this week to a package from her. She'd sent me a thank you card and some lovely goodies. It was so unnecessary and so totally unexpected, but it totally made my day. How sweet that she thought enough of the tiny favor I did her to do that in return for me.

So, it's raining here. Blah! I got up this morning and did 32 mins on the treadmill. My hip is hurting already. Guess I over did it. I had hoped that since I was feeling better I was past that. Guess again. But I did it, I walked every week day this week. I don't plan on walking tomorrow. I hope to do some work in the yard and rearranging of furniture in the house instead. We'll see if any of it gets done.

No comments: