Thursday, March 02, 2006

coffee!

Normally it doesn't effect me. I can have a couple of cups and it's not really any different than a glass of water. Caffeine just doens't normally do much for me. I've always joked I can drink a Mello Yello 5 mins before bedtime and fall right asleep.

For some reason this morning that wasn't the case. I had two cups of Cinnamon Hazelnut coffee. We had an office meeting before work, so I got up a half hour earlier than normal, put a pot of coffee on and got ready. I feel like I could push over a mountain! I feel good for the first time in.....well, in I can't remember how long. My head doesn't hurt, my sinuses aren't pounding to the beat of my heart, my back and hip aren't hurting. I feel normal, well heck, better than normal, I feel GOOD! Really good, and I don't know how to deal with it. But I sure am enjoying it......

sussann

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Glad to see you are blogging again! And how WONDERFUL that you are ready to push over a MTN today. Whoo hoo!