Wednesday, March 01, 2006

spring in the air?

I thought I'd give this one more try. I've not been in to the whole idea of blogs, but maybe it will help me get thru the days a little easier.

I woke up this morning and, as usual, didn't want to go to work. Then I remembered it was month end, which means I have to go to work. I can't believe it's already March 1st. It seems like Christmas was just last week. I have iris leaves up in my garden and the neighbor has March flowers in bloom. Won't be long before I'll have to start mowing the grass. I like spring, the green starting to show on the trees, the warmer temps. This spring has me worried tho. We've already had 3 days of 70+ temps. It's just too warm. And worse, one day it's 70 and the next it's 30. It's no wonder my head feels like it's going to explode most days. I can't remember the last time I didn't have a headache/migraine of some sort.

You know, the more I think of it, let's skip spring and go straight on to summer!


sussann

No comments: