Monday, March 20, 2006

First day of spring

First day of spring? What a joke! I woke to 36 degrees and buckets of rain. 36 degrees! Is it no wonder I feel like crap today?


I really need to hit the powerball....I'd love to be a SAH.....uh, wife....but unless we hit the lotto, that won't be happening any time soon. It was all I could do to get up this morning and drag my sorry rear end to work. I kept thinking, just 5 more mins, just 5 more minutes. *sigh*

I'm searching for a crochet pattern for a shrug or bolero. I love the look of these, unfortunately they don't seem to make them in plus sizes. I'm hoping I can make one and pass it off as store bought. My sewing and crocheting skills aren't the best, but hey, I enjoy it. Usually. LOL!

Someone please pass quitting time....this weather is killing my head!

No comments: