Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF!!

Man what a long week! I'm so thankful it's Friday.

The weather is still messed up here. It's cold and mostly cloudy today. I saw a few rays of sunshine on my way in to work this morning and I was so excited. Then the clouds crept back in.

I wanted to do some digital scrapping this week but just didn't get to it. I did however sew a shrug last night and finish a couple of clipboards for some friends. The pocket will hold recipe cards. The second picture shows the "recipe for a happy home" card that goes with it. I hope they like them.



Nothing really major planned for this weekend. I think we're going to take an old beat up couch to the dump. Maybe buy some paint for the upstairs living room. Maybe just watch a movie. We haven't been to the show in a long, long time, and I'd kind of like to go check out a show.

Speaking of checking things out, if you get a chance, go check out my friend Amy's blog - http://digitallydesigned.blogspot.com/. She does incredible digital work, I think you'll enjoy her blog.

TGIF!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay, that clipboard is an awesome idea! So pretty! Let me know what movie you go to (if you make it). The last 5 movies I've seen in a theater have been kids movies! LOL!