Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday stuff

sudoko - a friend directed me to a sudoko website. I've always been intrigued by these puzzles, but never been able to figure it out on paper. The website makes it so easy for some reason.

digital stuff - are you gals buying kits or relying on the freebies? I'm soooo tempted to buy a few things that are out there right now, I'll not find a place to stop! LOLAS!

rude people - what is it with rude people? I swear Monday at work, every person I spoke to on the phone was in a bad mood or just plain rude. I hate rude people. And people who lie. Seems like more and more people are lying these days. Oh how I long for a simpler time when a person's "word" meant something.

traffic devices - but when did stop signs and red lights become a suggestion instead of a law? Seems like every stop sign or red light I approach - someone is running it. Are we ALL really in that big of a hurry?

No comments: