Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, blue Tuesday

I'm sorry to say my blue mood is persisting. I can't seem to shake it. Maybe today will be a better day, right? Last night didn't help any. Stephen decided he wanted to watch Family Guy again. I left the room.

I walked on the treadmill yesterday and again this morning. I'm hoping and praying I can get in to some sort of routine, do something to get moving. I don't know if I'll be able to get up early enough tomorrow to walk before work. I have to leave the house by 6:40 because I have a meeting out of town tomorrow all day. That means I'd need to get up at 5:30 to walk, and I don't know if I can do that.

Here's how yesterday broke down:

~ 25 mins on the treadmill
~ a low fat brown sugar cinnamon bagel for breakfast
~ a salad for lunch
~ spaghetti for supper

Not too bad, considering. I even managed to just drink water and diet sodas, so that was a good thing. We'll see how today goes. I know tomorrow I will be bad with the food because I have to eat on the road. They only give us 45 mins for lunch, so that limits where I can eat - fast food.

No comments: