Saturday, March 25, 2006

Layout with Amy's Rakscrap freebie


Here's a layout using Amy's Rakscrap freebie - you can see Amy's awesome work at http://digitallydesigned.blogspot.com/. I'm not sure I did her fabulous kit justice with my layout, but I really enjoyed using it.

Kind of a lazy day weekend. I woke up Saturday morning with my hip hurting pretty bad. I had to get up and put the heat pad on it. We didn't make it to the dump to throw away the couch. Just too darn tired and Stephen's back hurt.

We had GC's to Applebee's, so we ate a late lunch/early supper. Yummy.

Today was another lazy day. Watched a dvd and now I'm waiting on supper to finish. I'm making Super Noodle Casserole. Pretty tasty. Plus I love anything that gives me leftovers for the week. I have to go to a continuing education class this week, so it will be nice to not have to worry about supper since I'll probably get home late.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You did a great job! Wow, I love it. Are those flowers from this year? I'm so jealous, we still have some snow on the ground!