Friday, March 10, 2006

spring storms

It hailed last night. Being in the insurance business, I panic every time it storms or hails. Thankfully, while it was a lot of hail, it was about the size of a green pea, so it didn't do any damage. It could have been so much worse. A tornado supposedly touched down in a neighboring county. We've had some reports of shingles blown off roofs, but we were so very, very lucky. Every time we come through a storm without severe damage I'm so grateful.

But, I didn't sleep last night. I was worried that maybe the hail was bigger in other parts of the county. That maybe the wind was worse than at our house. So I'm dog tired today. I could use a nap so bad. And the day isn't even half over yet. *sigh*

I hope this spring is a mild one. I hope this was our only big storm of the season. I'm not holding my breath tho.

No comments: