Thursday, March 09, 2006

dreary

Well, it's dreary here today. Rain, storms, some bad storms maybe. Suits my mood perfectly. Wish I was home in bed asleep. Or scrapping. Or reading. Or just any where but at work. And the day is dragging soooooo slow.....I feel like I've been here three days just since 8am. *sigh* Worse still, they're saying rain and storms all through the weekend. *double sigh*

I've been downloading some digital kits and elements. I hope to try another layout tonight. I need to find a way to get my digital stuff organized. Right now it's just kind of all over the place - some on a cd here, some on a dvd archive, some buried in folders inside of folders inside of folders inside of....well, you get the idea. I need to get organized. And I need to get to scrapping. The last layout I did of 2005 was of the roses Stephen got me for Valentine's day. Now that's a long time ago.



No comments: