Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HHD!

Wendesday. Halfway thru the week. Only 7 1/2 more work days until I'm on vacation. I'm SOOOO ready for a vacation. Seems like forever since I was off in November last year.

I managed 30 mins on the treadmill this morning. My hips were feeling better for the most part. I have no idea what's up with that. Makes zero sense to me.

I wasn't sure if I should post this, I'm half afraid of jinxing myself, but I have to tell someone. And since Stephen has already lost TEN pounds, I can't tell him. I weighed yesterday and again this morning, to be sure. I've lost four pounds. I know it's not even a drop in the bucket, but after being so disheartened at not losing any at all, this is a huge boost for me. I just did the math. It's 5% of what I want to lose. *sigh* At least those stupid scales moved, right?

Tuesday ~
~ 24 mins on the treadmill
~ lf bagel
~ a cheese ravioli lean cuisine meal
~ wheat spaghetti for supper
~ and as a treat, 3 mini cadbury eggs.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! That's so great! Keep up the good work!