Thursday, April 27, 2006

I made it!!!

I did it, I made my mini goal. This morning the scales read 199. I didn't think I was going to do it, esp after my pity party the other night and near binge. So I'll do some thinking and see what my goal for May will be. I don't want to be unrealistic, but I also want to challenge myself. If I don't get this weight off, it's going to kill me. I have to say, I'm not thrilled to only lose 11 lbs in 31 days. That's just not going to get it done. But at least I am losing instead of gaining. So here's a review of the last 31 days:

~ walked 22 days (Have to get this up higher than that!)
~ gave up sugar drinks (just water or diet soda all month)
~ lost 11 lbs
~ walked every day for the last 10 days

Yesterday was Secretary's Day. No PC title for it from me. Because my bosses do think of us as just that - secretaries. And that was even more evident than usual yesterday because they forgot Secretary's Day. They've forgotten 4 out of the last 6 years. How pathetic is that? So I'm telling the girls tomorrow afternoon, we are forgetting boss's day in October!

Oh, did 37 mins on the treadmill this morning.

Wednesday ~

~ 33 mins on treadmill
~ small salad (about half of what I'd been eating)
~ cheeseburger and lf Healthy Choice hotdog



2 comments:

Tanya said...

You had an amazing month! Way to go, Sussann!! =)

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!!!! That's fantastic. Don't look at it as 11 lbs in 31 days as not going to make it. It's the best way to go. Losing it at a reasonable rate means you will more than likely keep it off. Keep up the good work!