Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday

Pretty lazy day today. I've been fighting headaches and migraines all week, and today is no different. I got up early and did 45 mins on the treadmill this morning. Still at 199. When Stephen got up we made a quick run to the dump to get rid of a ton of leaves and brush from the yard. Came home, got cleaned up and made a nice breakfast even if I do say so myself. We've been watching the draft all day. I've got my headache down to a dull roar, so I'm trying to preplan some pages. It's been dreary, windy and drizzling off and on all day. Supposed to storm over night and tomorrow. Maybe I can preplan some more.

Friday ~

~ 35 mins treadmill
~ roast beef sandwich, half an order of fries
~ two sips of a yogart smoothie (just didn't care for it, tasted like cherry pepto - gag!)
~ bowl of low fat chili
~ plain popcorn

No comments: