Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Saturday! down 2 lbs!

I was so happy to see the scales down to 200 this morning. I can actually only take credit for ONE of those two tho. We went to donate blood last night and the lady who drew my blood told me to be sure to weight this morning because giving a pint of blood makes you lose one lb. Makes sense to me, but I'm still counting it! :)

I did something really boneheaded this week, and it really pissed me off. I sent a dvd back to Netflix that we hadn't even watched yet! What the heck was I thinking? I went to get it last night to watch and I had the one we'd already seen. Idiot. So now I have to wait about a week for the one I should have sent back to get to them and a replacement to get back to me. Ugh!

I guess it's going to be a lazy Saturday. Stephen is still asleep. It's too wet to mow. He did promise that he'd get the riding lawn mower ready to go today. I think I'm going to go hop on the treadmill. Maybe scrap a little later on.

Friday ~

~ 40 mins on treadmill
~ Quaker Oatmeal breakfast bar
~ roast beef sandwich, half an order of fries
~ cheeseburger and hotdog (from Stephen grilling Thursday night)

No comments: