Friday, April 21, 2006

the Friday I didn't want to see get here

It's the last day of my vacation, and that's always a sad day to see arrive. But, it's also a good day, because I am down one more lb.

Last night, I was craving chocolate. Or at least I thought I was. I had some Hershey's hugs stashed away. I got 5 out of the jar. Had two and you know what, while they smelled heavenly, they didn't even really taste that good to me. Yahoo!!!

I'm going to get my hair cut today. I'm going to ask him if he could recommend another hair color. I'm not so sure I want to stay my natural red anymore. Red kind of has a nasty taste to me now.

Did 40 mins again this morning. I hope I can keep that up once I get back to work next week.

Thursday ~

~ 40 mins treadmill
~ salad
~ grilled chicken breast, bite of rib and turkey, baked potato
~ TWO Hershey's kisses (I know it's silly, but I'm so proud of myself for resisting!) :)

No comments: