Wednesday, April 12, 2006

gray Wednesday

Another dreary day here. I can't wait for summer and nice weather. All these clouds are depressing.

About a week ago, we were in line in Wal-Mart. A lady was in front of us with what I assume was her daughter and the daughter's two boys. (The boys called the younger woman mom) I was appalled by what the younger woman was wearing. Her jeans were so low on her hips that you could see too much. And while she was skinny, she had horrible stretchmarks all across her hips and stomach. Her shirt barely covered her bra. Now tell me, why does someone think that ANYONE wants to see her scarred skin?! Heck, why does she think anyone would want to see that much skin at Wal-Mart?! She was clearly dressed to be going out to a bar or a club, which our small town doesn't have. Stephen was embarrassed and took his glasses off so he wouldn't have to see her flaunt herself like that. Heaven help me if we ever have a child because there is NO WAY I will allow them to dress like that as long as I'm paying the bills.

I went home early yesterday with my migraine. I finally called it quits and gave up. My head finally quit hurting and I was able to get some sleep last night. I got up and did 32 mins on the treadmill. I think I was half asleep while I was walking.

Tuesday ~

~ 33 mins on the treadmill
~ lf bagel
~ salad for lunch
~ spaghetti for supper
~ handful of sweet tarts (which are gone! Yeah! No more temptation!)


No comments: