Friday, April 14, 2006

PLUS two pounds :(


Imagine my horror and dismay when I discovered I had gained two pounds this morning. I'm crushed. I've been doing so good, watching what I eat, trying to increase my water, and I gain back two lbs. And it can't be muscle, I haven't been at it long enough. So I guess I'm going to have to cut back even further on my food. I'm so not looking forward to being hungry all the time. *sigh* Words cannot express how demoralized and disheartened I am.

Here's a weight loss layout. The quote is from Rhonda Ferra's 21 day challenge - http://rhonnafarrer.typepad.com/dreamy/ and the papers are from Atomic Cupcake - http://atomiccupcake.com/.


I did 33 mins on the treadmill this morning. I would have walked longer but I had to run some errands before work.

Thursday

~ 35 mins on the treadmill
~ tuna sandwhich and Wheat Sun Chips
~ two lf chicken bean rolls


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sussann, don't give up!!! You can easily fluctuate 2lbs with water. I would just watch the salt contents of the things you are eating so you don't tend to retain water and get discouraged. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Hey don't be discouraged! That 2lbs can be nothing but fluids. I was on the Atkins for the last year and a half.. lost 75 pounds..but now without walking all the time gained 20 of it back! I hate it.. trying to get back into the swing of things. And in case you can't figure out who this is.. lol.. from Scrap101 :)

Cami said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Sussan. That couple of lbs. doesn't mean your failing. HOpe your feeling better about yourself :)