Thursday, April 13, 2006

another one bites the dust!

At the risk of jinxing myself, I stepped on the scales this morning. I know I shouldn't weigh myself more than once a week. But if I start gaining weight, I want to know immediately so I can start cutting back on my food. So I was thrilled to see I was down another pound this morning. That leaves three to my mini goal. Wait, I just reread my mini goal, and it's conflicted. It says UNDER 200, yet lists the wrong number of lbs to GET to under 200. So three lbs will get me TO 200, so I hope to lose four lbs before the end of the month.

Stephen is really dedicated to working out. He's gone every afternoon after work to the gym for 4 1/2 weeks now. I'm very proud of him. He doesn't go on the weekends, but he's up to an hour of cardio work each day now. I feel like a slouch with my lousy 35 mins this morning. But until I can start getting up when he gets up, that's about all I have time for.

I found a yogart I can tolerate. I don't love it, but it's okay. It's called Orange Cream, and is supposed to taste like an Orange Cream ice cream. It doesn't, but I can choke it down. The label said "aids in weight loss". How's that? Just another gimic to sell yogart?

Wednesday ~

~ 32 mins on the treadmill
~ cup of yogart
~ cheeseburger and tater tots for lunch
~ grilled chicken breast, two bites of turkey and a baked potato
~ 3 mini cadbury eggs (these are gone now too, yeah!)

No comments: