Monday, April 24, 2006

blah!

Back at work, and man, do I wish I was home. I hate coming back to work after time off. My desk is always covered and everyone has a hundred different questions they want answered. I don't know how I'm supposed to get caught up by the end of the week. I hope I don't have to come in and work after hours, but it may come down to that. It all has to be done before the end of the week because of month end next Monday. *ugh*

I did manage to drag myself out of bed this morning and do 30 mins on the treadmill. I didn't feel like it, not at all. I was hurting and so tired I could barely put one foot in front of the other. But I did it. I am proud to say that makes seven days in a row I've walked. Now to get that scale moving.

Sunday ~

~ 30 (or was it 32?) mins on the treadmill
~ nasty gross cup of yogart
~ veggie fajitas
~ 2 lf chicken bean roll, handful of wheat chips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG on the treadmill. I'm sitting on the couch trying to force myself to do mine but it's just not happening. :) You are going great on the weight loss! Keep up the good work.