Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! It's sad, but I live for Fridays. Wishing my life away, a week at a time.

I was bad this morning. I didn't get up and walk. Even tho I went to bed early, I was so darn tired. My head was hurting (I think it's the nasty, stormy weather) so I didn't force myself to get up. I should have, really, esp since I was so bad on the food yesterday. But I did go ahead and step on the scales, largely to see if I was still down my original 4 lbs, and I'm down one more lb to 5 total. So now I only have 5 to go to reach my mini goal. I'm going to try my best to walk when I get home tonight, but no promises.

No real plans for the weekend. I hope to clean the house and maybe work on my scrapping a little. It's supposed to clear off some time tomorrow, but I think it will still be too wet to mow the yard. It's looking really nasty and needs a good clip.

Thursday ~

~ lf bagel
~ small heath blizzard (bad Sussann!!)
~ bowl of soup
~ handful of sweet tart bunnies and chickens and ducks (double bad!!)


No comments: