Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Friday!

And thank heavens! The first week back to work after a vacation is SOOOO hard! I'm so glad this week is almost finally over.

I was able to register for the crop. I'm very excited about it. But also a little nervous. I don't like crowds and suffer ever so mildly from claustrophobia in large crowds. I need to get started planning tho. It's from 8 to 8! Thank goodness I don't live far from the store - if I have to run home to get something I can. I'm trying to decide how much to pack and take with me. I'm not sure how much space we'll be allowed, so I don't know if I could take my Navigator or not. 22 days and counting!

It was litterally all I could do to drag myself out of bed this morning. I still can't seem to get enough sleep. And I went to bed at 10 last night. I finally convinced myself to get up and did 35 mins on the treadmill. My knee and hip were hurting a little. I'm hoping it doesn't start getting worse.

Thursday ~

~ 37 mins treadmill
~ spaghetti
~ grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes & green beans, and a wheat roll
~ 11 glasses of water (I'm so glad I've finally been able to get this up over 8!)

TGIF!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Have fun at the crop! I would think you should be able to bring your navigator but that's just me. I bring everything I own pratically! lol
maybe you should call ;)