Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday

We had more rain today. I know we need it, desperately, but rain is so depressing. I did manage to drag myself out of bed by 7:30 and do 30 mins on the treadmill. I should have done 40, but I'm still a little out of sorts from giving blood. Still down to 200 tho. :)

Stephen has been playing video games most of the weekend. I haven't done much myself either. Been a pretty lazy weekend. Dreading getting back in to the work week tomorrow. We did go for a stroll around the park with Belle last night after supper. The weather was just too nice after all the rain.

Saturday ~

~ 32 mins on treadmill
~ egg beater scrambled eggs with toast and hashbrowns
~ cheeseburger and fries
~ ONE, yes ONE hershey's kiss

1 comment:

Cami said...

I don't know why but I love rainy days, as long as I don't have to be "out" in it too much. like last year when we went camping in the rain...now that's an experience I don't recommend!