Wednesday, April 26, 2006

survival

I survived the night without a binge. I was in a really bad place. And it hurt even worse because Stephen blew me off. He said I just thought I was hungry and that the carbs in the spaghetti caused me to feel hungry. He really hurt my feelings. Instead of being supportive, giving me words of encouragement, he made me feel worthless and unimportant. So after a good cry, I went to bed and suffered alone.

Today isn't much better. I'm feeling really down, really blue. Like I haven't a friend in the world. Must be the hormones.

Another gray, nasty day. I did get 33 mins in on the treadmill this morning and a load of laundry done before work. AND I went to Wal-Mart to buy my ungrateful husband a case of bottled water because he's too impatient to wait for his glass to fill in the fridge. Yeah, yeah, I know. I can't live without him. But after days like last night, I sometimes wonder why I think that. LOL!

Tuesday ~

~ 40 mins on treadmill
~ Oatmeal breakfast thing
~ 1 lf chicken bean roll
~ spaghetti

No comments: