Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday



How about something positive from me for a change? I had a good time at the crop Saturday. I was worried about the cramped space and not knowing anyone, but it worked out fine. I was the third person there and managed to snag a table in the back so I could have my back against the wall. A lady came in while I was putting my stuff down and asked if I was alone and if she could join me. So that worked out nice. The 5 ladies in front of us were pretty rude tho. I'd always been told croppers were very friendly, loaned tools etc. Not these gals! The freebies were pretty good and I got 37 two page layouts finished. Not a bad day's work. Esp considering I was still sick. Still am today too.

The food was good at the crop. They served us bbq sandwiches with sides for lunch, a root beer float mid afternoon (that I skipped) and pizza for supper. I think if I get a chance to go to one of these again, I'll have to do it. I'll have to take a picture of all the goodies we got too and post that. I won a trivia contest and won a plastic SEI 12x12 album that matches their Fruit Stand line - and matched the gob of papers we got as goodies. And then the gal I shared a table with and I won second place which was a mini album in the "10 Things I love about"....line. Can't remember who makes that.

I had so hoped to get back to walking and getting back in the groove of things. No go. Maybe tomorrow.

Sunday ~

~ veggie fajitas
~ pepper jack chicken and pasta dish
~ Skinny Cow ice cream treat
~ handful of Hershey's kisses (I really have to stop this)

No comments: