Friday, May 12, 2006

why even bother?

It's been a really, really ugly week. I pushed myself, got up at 5am on Wed so I could walk before having to go to my Continuing Education class out of town, resisted the donuts at the meeting, didn't have a cookie at the afternoon break. Behaved myself. Woke up yesterday with a migraine and couldn't see straight. Didn't walk, stayed home from work, felt lousy all day and all night. Binged on chocolate. Bad. Really bad. I still managed to drag myself out of bed this morning and walk for 35 mins. Fat lot of good it will do me. I had walked 23 days straight up until yesterday. *sigh*

So at the CE class I was at Wed, I couldn't help but notice what the people were wearing. Why is it that people who are overweight think they can pour their bodies in to clothes that are two sizes too small and that it looks good? That we want to see their butt crack and the thong lines coming OUT of the butt crack? It was disgusting. I noticed 7 people in our class of 24 that were wearing clothes that were at least two sizes too small. Even if I never lose another lb, I swear I will never wear disgustingly tight clothes like that. Ick!

Tuesday ~
~ 40 mins treadmill
~ salad
~ rice cake
~ spaghetti
~ 14 glasses of water

Wed ~
~ 35 mins treadmill
~ zesty chicken bowl
~ half a grilled chicken breast, one pork rib, baked potato
~ 8 glasses of water (kind of hard to drink water while you're sitting in a classroom all day with limited breaks)

Thursday ~
~ no treadmill (migraine)
~ salad
~ hershey's kisses. Lots of hershey's kisses
~ grilled cheeseburger, tater tots

No comments: